Monday 8 July 2013

"Breaking Amish" Star Strips Down for Maxim!


"Breaking Amish" star Kate Stoltzfus is definitely breaking the rules.

The aspiring model has left Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania to pursue a modeling career in New York City. And her latest spread is anything but conservative. Kate sheds her bonnet and lets her hair down, literally, for a new Maxim shoot.

Check out Kate in some very short shorts below:


So how did Kate feel about stepping out of Amish clothes for the first time?

"Before I had even signed a contract with a modeling agency, I did a test shoot to see if I could photograph well, and the first outfit they put me in was a bathing suit," the brunette beauty revealed. "I have to admit it was a little intimidating, but now I enjoy doing it."

As for her fit figure, Kate says it comes from her upbringing.

"There are definitely a lot of Amish women who have great bodies, because they work hard. They also eat really healthy, since they grow their own food. That’s one big thing I miss about home, being able to garden and take care of plants."

Somehow we don't think that Kate will be tending to any gardens anytime soon.

Kate appears in the July/August issue of Maxim, featuring another brunette on the cover -- Alyssa Milano. Check out her sexy shot below -- she's definitely all grown up!